New handlebar technology project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
completed :becool:
The questionaire has a few issues though, it ask's ... which problems occur the more often during your practice. It does not however have the option to select. I have none of the problems listed, so I left this blank.

I personally feel the questionaire places little inportance on the stiffness of a bar and stem setup, which is something which matters greatly to me.
I see this baramind technology is supposed to reduce vibration, which is not something I truely consider to be an issue, its not something discussed on cycle forums much either from what I can recall.
If I had bar comfort issues due to vibration, I would double tape them, this is what the pro teams do on the cobble classic races. I also wear gell padded cycling gloves. Hate to say it, but it sounds like a solution for a problem which does not exist in my life.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Alice
You might consider employing a native English speaker to check your translations ... I can understand, but only because I was able to translate them back into the original French to understand the true meaning.

For a free sample of this wonderful new technology, my services might be available ^_^

Top Bottom