New here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Firestorm

Veteran
Right......

I am seriously considering getting back on my bike after concentrating on the motorised versions for many years now (hence the old peugot question in the bikes & accessories forum), so as is the current tradition I looked for an internet forum.

I am , with the exception of my horse riding sis, the least talented cyclist in my family, having parents who raced in the 50's , a brother who raced and a set of Grandparents who rode in the 20's. I also know sweet FA about any bikes built in the last 30 years ! so please bear with me if I ask some mind numbingly stupid questions.

I am also keen to do a bit of researching into y Parents / Grandparents old clubs, is there a particular section of the forum I should be using to tap the memories of the "older" riders

Cheers

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CC.

There are plenty of "older" riders here, so you might want to start a topic in the Cafe about the clubs your Grandparents were members of.

Bike wise, beginners or know how are both full of very helpful people who'll guide you on what might be suitable.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Firestorm

Firestorm

Veteran
Welcome to CC.

There are plenty of "older" riders here, so you might want to start a topic in the Cafe about the clubs your Grandparents were members of.

Bike wise, beginners or know how are both full of very helpful people who'll guide you on what might be suitable.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Thanks Shaun

Hi Firestorm and :welcome: . No worries re asking what may appear to be daft questions, the site is a great place to learn, somebody's bound to know the answer, and you will not be judged by asking the question in the first place.

Top Bottom