New job, new possibilities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
Today I did a simple service on some bikes. Changed to winter tires and gave the chains some love. Done!

Finally fixed all of the spokes on the bad wheel. At first I did it with the tools I had and measured by tension and what I could see. And it looked very good. Then I took a note of the tension of every single spoke on the wheel and entered it in parktools "wheel tension app" https://www.parktool.com/en-int/wta

Corrected a few and then it was good to go 👍

Setup a gravel bike. So nice that I'm knowing how to adjust gears now.

Did a few assessments of bikes we got.
Bleed brakes
Clean a hub/or change hub
Fix a crank wheel

Nothing I have to do before I get a reply from clients. But something that I will be able to do 👍

But then another challenge came in A customer who had bought a fat bike. Delayed from our warehouse, and also wanted to convert to tubeless tires (never done it before) change the disc brake to a 200mm. Put on handlebar "horns" (I don't know the correct word for it?)

People sick at work these days and I'm off tomorrow of personal reasons.

But again, challenge accepted. I still love this job 👍

All in all a good day. Most of it admin work, but still felt like a lot of work when I'm by myself..

Bar ends...

OP
OP
C

cico

Regular
@Jameshow Thank you! Appreciate it 🙂

It's hard when I try to educate myself on bikes when everything I read is in English and then I have to translate this to Norwegian for myself or clients. So sometimes my brain stops working trying to explain things..

Top Bottom