New LED Lighting classifications.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the replies, sorry it took so long to respond. It occurs to me that some more information would be handy, so here's a highly accurate engineers drawing of the apartment:

Light_sockets.jpg

The model Railway will most likely run along the wall at the top, all the windows are at the bottom.

I suspect the architect spent a total of about fifteen minutes designing this apartment; at a guess one switch operates lights 1,3, and 4; and the other operates 2 and 5.

My initial thought was to use LED floods in position 4 & 5 with a filter to diffuse the light, or even to bounce it off the window/door wall to make it more diffused; the wall is painted white and the windows have a frosting foil on the windows which would bounce the light well.

To get around the question of colour and make the lights independent of the existing circuitry I was looking at something like these LED floodlights. They have a 120° range, and RGB capability.

The disadvantage of this is that they would project shadows on the wall. Any thoughts how I could deal with that?

Top Bottom