New Paramo winter jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
disgrace to commuters you lot

I still wear my Nightvision top I bought a million years ago, the pit zips are busted, the wrist tabs are busted, no tab on the zip any more, else a cheerful gillet from the bargain bucket in the LBS about 15 years ago

both items still perfectly good enough

disgrace to commuters you lot

I still wear my Nightvision top I bought a million years ago, the pit zips are busted, the wrist tabs are busted, no tab on the zip any more, else a cheerful gillet from the bargain bucket in the LBS about 15 years ago

both items still perfectly good enough
Mine is no longer waterproof.

There is a site that we have had good experience with made to measure waterproofs

Hill Trek As well as being a Paramo dealer he also does made to measure Nikwax technology (paramo) clothing

also does made to measure Nikwax technology (paramo) clothing
There's a thought - does it have to be from the standard ranges or can you specify alternate design? My trousers get water through at the crotch (lovely look, not) - I suspect because of the seam & compression. If I could have a mini skirt thing over the trousers to funnel water away it might help.

It is a full made to measure service for waterproofs, and I believe a full made to measure for Nikwax Tecnology

Drop an email, or make a call

Top Bottom