New Product Concept Visuals & Feedback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jjbike

I'm currently undertaking some research for a final year project, and would greatly appreciate your opinions and knowledge on cycling, and the product aesthetics.
Functional details have been intentionally kept to a minimum, so as to not influence the visual opinions.

My area of focus is a cycle safety innovation for athletic and recreational cyclists, but all data and input is invaluable.

I have a short 8 question survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92V857R
Thanks for your time.
Feel free to ask any questions.

OP
OP
jjbike

jjbike

Thanks for all responses, so far, you've been a great help!

Canrider

Guru
Completed, but I think you're going to get a difficult-to-interpret set of feedback given the lack of information on what the gadget actually is. The fact your respondents have to guess (even if it's an educated one) means responses aren't directly comparable across your sample, and most of your questions are about whether the gadget is somehow 'useful' or 'suitable', which is unanswerable given we don't know what (precisely) it does!

compo

Veteran
I couldn't get past the first page. The survey asks for occupation. I used the box under "other" and wrote in Retired. I just keep getting a red warning that this question requires an answer. I gave it an answer, ie, retired. Not my fault if the survey template is no good.

Done...not sure what it does but certainly intrigued!

Top Bottom