new shop in Exeter, Devon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davethebike

Hi Everyone
just thought i would keep you up to date with the bike shop i'm taking over in Exeter, Devon. Well after a couple of months of solicitors, paperwork and expense, i finally get the keys tomorrow for the front door. Exeter Cycles Limited will be trading from tomorrow, WAHOOOOO!!! at last, seems like its taken forever but all done now.
The address of the shop is 204 Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 6AA phone will be connected on monday so can let you have a contact number later, can let you have a mobile if desperate to pop down whilst we're closed as I will be closing the shop for a week or so for some refurb, new signs, paint, floors etc etc. but do hope that if anyones ever passing, drop in for a coffee/tea and a chat.
got a few good suppliers for new bikes and everything else now as well as a slowly building supply of good used bikes which is what the shop has done well with, I'm really looking forward to it now as i have given up a good job to do it, but hope to make it a good, local successful business that everyone talks about, Anyway, thanks for all the support and advice that you have all given me so far, its really appreciated and helped, as it is a massive career change for me.
I look forward to chatting on here and hopefully see some of you soon, and remember if visiting devon or cornwall i'm 5 minutes if that, at the most from junction 30 of the M5 or 10 minutes from junction 29 so if ever you need anything keep the address.

regards

David

OP
OP
D

davethebike

Forgot to mention that shop used to be called Full Circle Cycles just in case any of you already know where it is.

Top Bottom