New to forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2old2care

Über Member
Hi all, I'm new to forums etc and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in North Wales so I'll be doing a lot of hills soon. Been off the bike for four years due to injury ( car induced ). I just can't remember how hard it was to get my cycling legs back, I don't appear to be getting faster, just slower. Any suggestions!

rusky

CC Addict
:helo:

Welcome to the forums.

Don't worry about getting faster just yet, it will come soon! I Think it took me about 6 months to get my cycling legs back after a long break.

OP
OP
2old2care

2old2care

Über Member
Hi zizag I'm in flintshire, shotton to be precise. It's that I don't remember it being this hard the last time I had a break!

Many thanks to everyone for the welcome, it's really nice to chat with like minded people.

ZIZAG

Veteran
:rolleyes: Why dont you cycle along the flat coast road to Gronant , Mostyn , out Talaca . For siteseeing and nice Easy ride Until you get Stronger . :blush: :wacko: :becool: :smile: :hello:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hello and :welcome:

I've done most of my Welsh cycling round Snowdonia and Anglesey neck o' the woods.
Occasionally getting left behind by Plax of this parish.

OP
OP
2old2care

2old2care

Über Member
Good idea ZigZag, I was wondering where to go on some rides to make a change from all the usual one's I used to do. :biggrin:

By the way Doc what is Plax of this parish?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
By the way Doc what is Plax of this parish?
Since Doc isn't being very attentive ...

"Plax of this parish" is forum-speak for "The CycleChat member whose forum name is Plax"!

Top Bottom