New to this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tilley

Über Member
Hi All,
just found this forum, been cycling for years on and off road but following a number of unexplained falls I thought it was all over until I saw footage of a recumbent trike off road. Have since obtained an ICE trike. already logged quite a few miles entered a Sportive and an Audax, but so far only meet one other recumbent rider around my area. Not really into racing, but I do enjoy the challenge of a long days ride. Riding the recumbent is so different and has required me to drastically modify my hill climbing technique. I haven't yet attempted anything I cannot climb it is just so very slow.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hills will always be slower, going up, and you've to get used to a completly different setup in use.

Give yourself time and don't be put off if you're not as quick as you used to be.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hi All,
just found this forum, been cycling for years on and off road but following a number of unexplained falls I thought it was all over until I saw footage of a recumbent trike off road. Have since obtained an ICE trike. already logged quite a few miles entered a Sportive and an Audax, but so far only meet one other recumbent rider around my area. Not really into racing, but I do enjoy the challenge of a long days ride. Riding the recumbent is so different and has required me to drastically modify my hill climbing technique. I haven't yet attempted anything I cannot climb it is just so very slow.
I don't know who they are but I see a number around Bristol including one of those bents with the full casing around it!

OP
OP
Tilley

Tilley

Über Member
Hi Salar,
Here is the link I first saw which got me hooked on the idea of a recumbent trike.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2bkexHmKSc

Top Bottom