New Wheels!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Summerking

Veteran
My First Brompton ever, sold my Aluminium mountainbike with 200 gears to get this with the proceeds, makes me relax as soon as I get pedalling, different pace with 6 gears and the upright riding position and I LOVE it, very happy in Cornwall
NKN_0127.JPG
NKN_0125.JPG

alicat

Legendary Member
Looks in good condition. Like the colour.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Welcome to Brompton ownership. I have had my first one about 6 weeks now and really like it. Bit heavy but not the end of the world but love the riding position and the fact is it so foldable and nippy

Hope you have lots of fun with it.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Nice looking bike.

Ignore the Brooks comments and go with whatever saddle fits your bum.
The Brom is a little flexible but a lot of fun. With strong legs the folding pedal might wear a bit though, both my pedals have started clicking quite a lot so I will need to replace them soon.

OP
OP
Summerking

Summerking

Veteran
Now that you mention it the Saddle is indeed a bit of a pvc behemoth, I did find it uncomfortable towards the end of my 14 mile ride yesterday, perhaps it has too much cushioning.

StuartG

slower but further
Yep get a good saddle. I also put one sided SPDs on so I can go down the shops in trainers and to Paris in shimanos. These bikes will go as far as a road bike. And you don't have to worry about leaving it out in a strange place when you get there.

The faster they go the more stable ^_^

shimano-touring-spd-pedals-a530.jpg

Tommy2

Über Member
My First Brompton ever, sold my Aluminium mountainbike with 200 gears to get this with the proceeds, makes me relax as soon as I get pedalling, different pace with 6 gears and the upright riding position and I LOVE it, very happy in Cornwall View attachment 23948 View attachment 23949
You are in Cornwall... How could you not be happy.... I however am not in Cornwall :sad:

Top Bottom