New wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rebel Ian

Due to an unfortunate incident some time ago where my bike was run over I had to get various bits replaced. The Abrosio wheel set that is on my Bianchi isn't sold as as an aftermarket spare so I decided on the Campag Scirocco. Due to a variety of circumstances yesterday was the first time I had an opportunity to ride it.

WOW - what a difference! I can't believe how much better the bike feels, not that it felt bad before. I'd recommend new wheels to anyone thinking of upgrading their steed.

jethro10

Über Member
Due to an unfortunate incident some time ago where my bike was run over I had to get various bits replaced. The Abrosio wheel set that is on my Bianchi isn't sold as as an aftermarket spare so I decided on the Campag Scirocco. Due to a variety of circumstances yesterday was the first time I had an opportunity to ride it.

WOW - what a difference! I can't believe how much better the bike feels, not that it felt bad before. I'd recommend new wheels to anyone thinking of upgrading their steed.

Glad it worked for you.
for the rest of us can you tell us the physical difference between the two, weight, size etc.
And what difference it make?
Helps to build our knowledge for the future.
ta
Jeff

Top Bottom