New Year's Resolution

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's it, I'm not going to bother arguing with a motorist that nearly knocks you off.......... time for a quick release d-lock........

I was filtering on the outside of a traffic queue, in plain view of traffic coming the other way - nice wide road (I was west bound on the A560 coming upto the A34 Junction between Cheadle and Gatley).

There is always a queue. Car coming in oposite direction turns right across my path to enter a side street as I'm filtering. I slam on shout "oi' and they stop.

Apparently, the Keep Clear sign painted on the road gives the driver every right to turn.... and I was in the wrong for passing over it...... despite me explaining that she does not have right of way, and the road was clear for me to pass the standing traffic.... etc. etc.

I give up................

I was not in the best of moods after that, so when I pull away from a t-junction, and another cyclist jumps the lights to my left, he is going to have to slow down and get out of my way....... I muttered 'red lights son' to him.....

Top Bottom