Newbie from Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevie

Hi all im Stevie from West Lothian in Scotland and bought my first bike last week and was able to get out at the weekends , we are blessed round my way with the I 75 cycle route and enjoying it so far i bought the cheapest bike i could find as not paying loads for something i might not have had much interest in, although i need a new seat as the one i have is like the old Yellow Pages AD like sitting on a razor blade, maybe im not used to it ,lol. Cheers.

ACS

Legendary Member
Hi all im Stevie from West Lothian in Scotland and bought my first bike last week and was able to get out at the weekends , we are blessed round my way with the I 75 cycle route and enjoying it so far i bought the cheapest bike i could find as not paying loads for something i might not have had much interest in, although i need a new seat as the one i have is like the old Yellow Pages AD like sitting on a razor blade, maybe im not used to it ,lol. Cheers.

:welcome: :bicycle:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Im from Blackburn.
Ah - the wild west
biggrin.gif
- or so the Winchburgh contingent assure me
whistling.gif

You will have noticed that there are lots of CC Ecosse folk on here and that there are frequent occasional CC Ecosse Forum Rides - when someone has the time/inclination to organise one
rolleyes.gif
!

Hope to see you on one.

Have a scout around on CC for info and assistance on saddles - remember that the nice soft ones you see in many places are not used by most 'real cyclists' - for a reason !
icon_wink.gif

OP
OP
S

Stevie

Ah - the wild west
biggrin.gif
- or so the Winchburgh contingent assure me
whistling.gif

You will have noticed that there are lots of CC Ecosse folk on here and that there are frequent occasional CC Ecosse Forum Rides - when someone has the time/inclination to organise one
rolleyes.gif
!

Hope to see you on one.

Have a scout around on CC for info and assistance on saddles - remember that the nice soft ones you see in many places are not used by most 'real cyclists' - for a reason !
icon_wink.gif
Thanks , i got the bike more to go out with the kids on the routes and also to get fitter rather than take it up as a serious sport, but who knows what might be down the line .

Top Bottom