Newbie Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone, i just joined and just saying hello!

I don't know anything about bicycles whatsoever so i'm hoping to pick up some tips and learn the basics, like maintenance, fitness training tips etc from you experts! :tongue:

I've actually posted another thread on the general cycling discussion category thingy as I'm trying to pick between two road bikes. Would love some help as my funds are super limited but I just desperately need something more lightweight for cycling on the roads.

At the minute i'm just addicted to cycling on a really cheap mountain bike, everywhere and anywhere for miles and miles if i can!

Thanks for reading :-)

Berties

Fast and careful!
Welcome along to cycle chat

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome to CC Tina:smile:.
I hope you soon get the bike of your dreams, but cycling that "really cheap mountain bike" meantime will ensure your fitness levels increase every day.^_^

Hebe

getting better all the time
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing whatever bike you choose, enjoy your mountain bike in the meantime :biggrin:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Tina, welcome to CChat! Lots of good tips here, you will soon become an expert :welcome:

Fubar

Guru
Hi Tina and :welcome:, I started on my dad's old MTB and progressed to a road bike too - what are your options? Regards, Mark

Top Bottom