Newbie, hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Hi :smile:, I am new here. I like the look of your forum so I thought why not register and join I have. I did already post a reply before I introduced myself. I hope I was not so strong in the reply. I have a few years of commuting and touring experience in UK and further a field. I currently have too many bikes but cannot bear to part with any of them.
I look forward to engaging in cycling chat :smile:.
Crankarm

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hi, Crankarm and welcome. Lots of people do forthright on this forum so you won't be out of place!
In fact, there are some on here who are never wrong about anything but you learn to ignore them!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Crankarm said:
I currently have too many bikes but cannot bear to part with any of them.

You can't have too many bikes.

The optimum number is n+1 where n=number of bikes in current collection.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Hi, thanks for the welcomes, I like the mathematical equation n+1 thing. I'm not very good at maths or balancing so I trip over bikes and spares in the garage I forgot I had. I couldn't contemplate a gf with an n-1 formula.

I did try to upload pics of my current steed to the gallery but failed as I think the pics I took were of too high a resolution. Will take some more in lower resolution and try again. The bike I am trying to show you is my Sirrus Sport but it is not now in std spec having had a lot of changes and additions. It's blue.

Top Bottom