What do you ride?

• Mountain Bike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boozo

Afternoon All

Based in Sussex and want to get fitter, anyone else local?

Love to cycle in good weather, go on week long cycling holidays with the family and now I've got a dodgy foot problem it's the best way for me to exercise without annoying my feet. Let the tyres take the strain.

C U
Boozo

gavintc

Guru
Your poll is a bit simplistic. Most road cyclists will own a MTB, even if it is only to pop down to the pub on. I think you could have asked what type of bike do you ride the most or even enjoy riding the most.

barq

I clicked mountain bike because that describes me best, but we could probably do with a few more categories! :eek:

I live in Surrey, so not a million miles away.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Er, all of them - well, the MTB is really my winter hack - the frame and wheels are probably more MTB than road (slick tyres though), but is only used on the roads...

Never knowingly been to Sussex, but there's a first time for everything... :eek:

snorri

Legendary Member
Tynan said:
none of them?

is road bike a dropped handlebar racer type thing?

Depends on the age of the person you ask :tongue:
Under a certain age......dropped handlebars=road bike
Over a certain age........dropped handlebars =racer

Easy :?:

mikeitup

Veteran
I ride a Carrera Fury MTB. Use it to ride to work and out in the evenings solo or with wife and kids. Just put on a pair of Schwalbe Road Cruisers 26x1.75 and they have made a hell of a difference. Currently going out on me todd for a 10 miler after tea.

Top Bottom