night vision evo altura.....awesome!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

if anybody is getting or thinking of getting a good commuting jacket, then the night vision evo is a good buy, i know its near £100 mark, but it is a really good jacket, i was toasty and dry today

Jaguar

I've got one, it's fab (it was paid for by the last guy who drove into me)

BlueDog

Veteran
I've got one, it's fab (it was paid for by the last guy who drove into me)

+1

Very nice jacket.

I paid £63 for mine from Discount Cycles Direct earlier this year, but I see they are now selling it for £74.99, which is here.

They also gave a good service and fast delivery.

Tynan

Veteran
how small does it fold down, how heavy/bulky is it, how hot/ventilated/breathable is it?

I have the 'old' nightvison and for me it's too warm for anything other than very cold weather on a commute

It is 'a bit' softer Ty - I have one and it is certainly more reflective than my black standard. I know what you mena about the heating up though!
The back pocket on the new one is a tiny hole in comparison, but there is a lamp tag with velcro for the rear flashy thing...
It has two side pockets like a conventional jacket too - along with the standard under arm vents. The FNR colour is red red and more red! The Altura biblongs, as sported by Ianrauk, for example, are the perfect accompaniment if you want to be seen! :thumbsup:
I just squeezed mine together and the 'compressed size' is about two bike bottles in size - perhaps a bit less...(me = you as regards size of item)
Usual press stud points for attaching a hood, and drawstrings to snug it all around your body during tough weather etc...

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I've got a black normal night vision one, and a red evo one that I just bought from lazyj

I've been wearing it every day, with just a t-shirt underneath. Nice and warm and windproof, without being boil in the bag. Looks cool too.

Top Bottom