No no no no not again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Latest score Barnsley soddin 3 Leeds soddin 0.Not again always the bridesmaid never the chuffin bride.I finally give up.Oh we are going to do this we are going to do that.Another season in the Championship Well it's true Butlins are sponsoring the shirts next year.Because like Leeds their season finishes in October.

yello

I know what you mean. Leicester 1 Portsmouth 1.... yet more points lost at home. Kiss promotion hopes goodbye. Just as well I prefer the championship, for all its mediocrity. It's part of the fun though innit :thumbsup: Innit???? :cry::laugh:

1661489 said:
Millwall 0 - 1 Palace. That's three of the sweetest away points available, almost.
I think you are a Palace aide - I hope you don't take offence. Unfortunately, for most Londoners, Man Utd lost today. For the rest, Chelsea also lost. The Swans were upping the ante at home to Totteringham before settling for 1-1. Sounds really exciting this football.

potsy

Rambler
Try supporting Manchester United on a day like today :sad:
I hope you're not expecting any sympathy Gaz? :giggle:

yello

Lost at home... again.

Right, I'm open to the highest bidder. No, strike that, ANY bidder. This is beyond a joke....

:laugh:

Doseone

Guru
Lost at home... again.

Right, I'm open to the highest bidder. No, strike that, ANY bidder. This is beyond a joke....

:laugh:

Don't worry Yello, at least you have the comfort of mid table mediocrity^_^ . I don't think you'll go down, but it doesn't look like you are going to trouble the play offs either.

Top Bottom