Noob...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterTommyH

Hi,

I've signed up as I'm looking to get a cyclocross bike as a first 'real' bike. Not really had a bike since I was younger. I'll be starting a thread in the what bike area.

Tom

Brava210

Über Member
Howdy, :becool:

:welcome: to CC.

If you use the search box there'll be loads of similar threads already TBH, makes good reading when your researching a bike purchase :thumbsup:

Then when you've narrowed your search just pop some links to the bikes you fancy on a thread and people will give you their opinions, if you want them to that is ^_^

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi & :welcome:
Hubster is giving some serious consideration to a CX bike. I am holding my head in my hands and saying 'really!' :bicycle: Nothing wrong with CX bike, its just he barely rides the 2 he already has.

Loved my CX bike when I had it, in fact I'd say it's the one bike I miss more than any other :cry:

The only problem I had was I found a CX bike turned me into somewhat of a bicycle terrorist :ph34r: It just demanded that I rode it anywhere and EVERYwhere. I had MTB'ers looking at me one day like I had three heads as I flew passed them up a very rocky track. I actually too the tyres off and fitted slicks in the end to calm me down a bit.

Brilliant fun though, this was mine, a Focus Mares AX1.0 :thumbsup:

Side View.JPG

Top Bottom