Northampton ride to London Saturday 24th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I also haven't forgotten that I murmured something about a ride out from Guildford. I have a route from a colleague, but no date in mind yet. Surrey's roads are very nearly as bad as Buckinghamshire's.

Also, if anyone fancies forgoing the joys of Southend-on-Sea, we'll probably be doing a three-day tour taking in the Isle of Wight randonée, again starting from Guildford on 5th May.

Also, if anyone fancies forgoing the joys of Southend-on-Sea, we'll probably be doing a three-day tour taking in the Isle of Wight randonée, again starting from Guildford on 5th May.
Excellent plan - I considered this. Decided instead on FNRttC, SMRbtH (!) then the Veteran Commercial Vehicles run on the Sunday. I make that 60-65 miles/day, 3 days running. :eek:

And still give me Monday to 'recover'. :thumbsup:

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Indeed. T'will be done in the next day or two once I've tweaked the route and put it on a suitable site (recommendations, anyone?). I've used mapometer in the past, but I'm sure there are more universally friendly ones out there.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Indeed. T'will be done in the next day or two once I've tweaked the route and put it on a suitable site (recommendations, anyone?). I've used mapometer in the past, but I'm sure there are more universally friendly ones out there.

Ridewithgps.
Load up and give people the link of the map and they can download.

srw

srw

I'd forgotten about Charlie's offer. Is it still on?

We'll probably be looking for a ride on Saturday. I've got Friday off, and we're planning to take the heavy tandem out then, and the light one on Saturday.

srw

No worries. And I realise I never got around to organising either the second instalment of Bucks Big Houses or the promised Guildford ride. And it is a bit late now...

Subject to a successful tryout with the touring tandem and a new stoker saddle on Friday we'll be doing something on Saturday on the titanium marvel.

Top Bottom