Nothing spectacular, but I like it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here is my bike. Nothing spectacular, but I like it. It's a Falcon Explorer which I have had for 2 &1/2 years now. Pretty standard spec, except for the; two bottle holders, rear mounted kick stand, front bar bag, and a mirror.

Garethsbike002.jpg

Garethsbike001.jpg

col

Legendary Member
Tidy and practical looking bike there,i like it too,well looked after by the looks.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Guru
Yes, very tidy, practical, and loving looked after .... Thank you.

It's the only Bike that I have owned that I have not "messed about with." Finding it just about perfect in it's standard configuration for all of my current cycling needs. I use it for; nipping around Norwich city centre, a few pleasure jaunts into the surrounding countryside, towing my trailer, and it's done the the North Norflok coastal route a couple of times.

Some how I just enjoy doing the required service and maintainence work on it, as I have done with all the bikes that I have previously owned. I am a self employed "hands on" Mechanical Engineer, and after assembling, fixing, repairing, servicing other peoples stuff all day long, I hate working on my car. But my bike and it's trailer are an enjoyable pleasure to do.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Guru
Well,

I have just been on the phone to one of my internet fishing buddies, and have swapped a 40 year old flyfishing reel for this ladies bike.

loisbike3.jpg
[/img]

I think that Lois, my partner is going to like this bike, she hasn't ridden one in years. Now she can join me on social, domestic, and pleasure rides.

I haven't a clue to what make and model of bicycle it is, or how good they are. But it seems to have all the features that Lois requires; Mudguards, rack, dynamo lights and suspension.

Top Bottom