Now I’ve sold my Tin Tent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Thoughts have moved to whether we chop in our Disco 4 and/or E class cabriolet. Prices are good for the E Class currently. Don’t need the towing capabilities now but still need the space . Was thinking of a 5 series , maybe a 3 series estate ? However mate at work has a Skoda which looks half decent ?! Room for the dog and bags for holidays ? EV at that size is too expensive and I’m not ready yet for that . Not really fussed if it’s diesel or petrol but needs to be ULEZ compliant! The Dirty Disco is not which is a problem for me , with youngest starting college in Glesga !

vickster

Legendary Member
The MG EV estate is quite big, Octavia / 3 series sized (But possib,y short on range depending on version)
The Superb is the big (very) Skoda Estate (but likely close to 20k).
What’s your budget? Auto or manual or don’t care?

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
The MG EV estate is quite big, Octavia / 3 series sized (But possib,y short on range depending on version)
The Superb is the big (very) Skoda Estate (but likely close to 20k).
What’s your budget? Auto or manual or don’t care?

Auto , couldn’t go back to manual ! Did think 3 series touring size would be doable but not sure !? Budget could be higher than £20k.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
3 series touring isn’t massive. How many people to transport?

Yep might be a bit tight . Mostly just 2/3 adults sometimes 4 . That’s the best thing about the dirty disco is the room inside ! I’ll keep browsing for now . Do some homework

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well well it would seem my dirty disco is ULEZ compliant even for a 2012 model ! Chucked my reg in the checker and it would appear we are all good ! Maybe just have to hang on to this a bit more !

Top Bottom