**NOW SOLD** Orbea Aqua 57cm for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wildjetskier

I have for sale my Orbea Aqua road bike. It is the same bike as thishttp://www.cyclechat...ook-keo-pedals/

I have now been bought something else (OOH) SO I cannot justify having 2 bikes. The bike hasnt changed since the listing, but all you get now is the bike, nothing else. The pedals will be removed so will be peddalless (if thats a word). As you can see it is in pretty good condition, and I have put about an extra 500 miles on it. I showed the original link, not to be lazy, but to show what I have paid for it. I am looking for around £275 ish. Collection only in Ascot. If you think this is too much or too little !! then please let me know. Thanks for looking everyone. I am going to Poole this weekend so can deliver anywhere from Ascot to Poole for you this weekend.ATB Jeremy

l4dva

Guru
How tall are you?

vickster

Legendary Member
I need to read things more carefully - I thought he said he couldn't see the thread, not that he couldn't see the price which had been altered to sold by the original seller. Sorry. I never implied that there was an issue, that was more the chap to whom I erroneously replied and you then quoted me not him :blush:

OP
OP
wildjetskier

wildjetskier

I need to read things more carefully - I thought he said he couldn't see the thread, not that he couldn't see the price which had been altered to sold by the original seller. Sorry. I never implied that there was an issue, that was more the chap to whom I erroneously replied and you then quoted me not him :blush:

Sorry Vickster whistling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom