Now That's What I Call Music

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just saw an ad' for "Now! That's What I call Disney"; the latest in the "Now! that's what I call..." series of compilation albums.

I remember buying my first "Now!", a double vinyl - may have been 1985 (it had "This Is Not America" by Pat Metheny Group and David Bowie on it).

Apparently (I Googled), "Now! 80" was released 21st November this year! WOW!

Who has all of them? Now that's what I'd call a music collection!

Or who has the most? (I stuck at one).

lozcs

Guru
Who has all of them? Now that's what I'd call a music collection!

I do..

;-)

OP
OP
MossCommuter
Blimey!

When did the vinyl stop and the CD start, or even better - do you have any cassettes?

And what about the specials (like the Disney one)? Do you have those as well?!?

Must be worth bomb (at least sentimentally).

Damn! Now I have Frankie but Sister Sledge running round my mind...

lozcs

Guru
No idea, I have them all on PC - just checked... 15Gb

I went through a stage a few years ago of buying them on ebay - a majority of them only cost just over £1 each, then completed the set a few years ago.

Don't have any of the specials...

Norm

I've got about 15 if them, starting with Now 9 and culminating with 80 which arrived here yesterday.

OP
OP
MossCommuter
Mint! What's on 80? I don't suppose I will know any of it.

Iozcs? Are yours all original media? if so not - they do not count? (when did the vinyl stop and the CD's start??)

Edited for typo

Norm

80 isn't the best, there's crap like Dappy, One Direction, JLS and Gym Class Heroes on it but it's got some good stuff by Adele (she had to do one which was good) and Jason Derulo, Jessie J, Bruno Mars and a little bit of Kelly Clarkson is always a good thing. :thumbsup:

Note that the above post contains some personal opinions. Others may not agree and others may have their own opinions, that doesn't make them right or wrong. ^_^

OP
OP
MossCommuter
Can't say I have heard much of their output Norm though I am quite pleased I have heard of Adele and JLS and is Dappy the one in the anorak from Buzzcocks?

I iz still down wiv da kidz

I think I had one on cassette, there was a similar compilation at the same time 'Hits' or something I had both that year.

Top Bottom