Oh no...I think I have everything I need! Aggghhh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After today's visit from the big FC I think I'm actually there in terms of having all of the kit I need...finally even got a chain tool (even though I haven't a diddly how to use it) and can't think of anything else to put on the list...frankly I'm quite freaked out by this as I love surfing for new kit...
Any suggestions for stuff to buy???

In that case you simply need another bike ;)

Seriously though, you can never have enough tubes/fettling gear/lubes/cleaners/clothing/tyres etc, etc, etc.

You're never 'actually there in terms of having all the kit' when you're a cyclist IME :becool:

Peteaud

Veteran
After today's visit from the big FC I think I'm actually there in terms of having all of the kit I need...finally even got a chain tool (even though I haven't a diddly how to use it) and can't think of anything else to put on the list...frankly I'm quite freaked out by this as I love surfing for new kit...
Any suggestions for stuff to buy???

Surf for new kit
Buy new kit
My size is L
Send it all to me. ^_^

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I know what you mean, most of my recent cycling purchases are a long way from necessary. :whistle:

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Definitely going for the eating less in the new year...I know everyone says this but have lost one and a half stone over the last 4 months and want to go for another stone...then can shop for medium clothes...oohhh...I see a target ahead (and much shopping)!!!
Many thanks Noodley!!!

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Once you acquire one of everything you need, you need to start again to have a spare just in case.

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Haha...I love it

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
In that case you simply need another bike ;)

Seriously though, you can never have enough tubes/fettling gear/lubes/cleaners/clothing/tyres etc, etc, etc.

You're never 'actually there in terms of having all the kit' when you're a cyclist IME :becool:
+1
If in doubt go for the above, this year is different for me as i have about a another years worth of spares so i splashed out.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
After two months of not buying anything apart from some batteries for lights, I need to buy something. I've decided to start again from the bottom up. So it's going to be winter boots for a start. And I wonder whether there are any special offers for SDP sandals at this time of year. It's only after I know how warm my toes will keep that I will consider the next stage, which is socks.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
After two months of not buying anything apart from some batteries for lights, I need to buy something. I've decided to start again from the bottom up. So it's going to be winter boots for a start. And I wonder whether there are any special offers for SDP sandals at this time of year. It's only after I know how warm my toes will keep that I will consider the next stage, which is socks.
Battery charger with rechargeables? cost saving in the long run, my rear light would eat a set every week otherwise.

Top Bottom