Oh Poo...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good luck fella - I've got to go and sort out my sister in law's PC yet again...the kids have fubared it.....yet again........(not exactly kids - 14 and 16...)....

This time.....if I can't get it going in an hour, they will have to copy anything off themselves and I'll wipe the lot........grr....

Good luck.......

If it's a new'ish PC watch out for SATA hard drives in the link as XP didn't support them automatically - you have to watch the screen then press the right F button.....

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Officially consigning PC to the knacker's yard... :evil:

I bought a new Dell Inspiron 910 and on the first day it got a virus.While I nulled the virus when my firewall kept being asked by dodgy programs to access the tinternet (which I denied) I continiously had problems so I formatted the drive.I still haven't loaded it back as im tryinfg to make an installation from a USB stick as opposed to using a CD Rom.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, I've nearly sorted my SIL's pc...blinking kids - gave up doing it at their house as I could see it was a bit knackered, so brought it home, and I can leave stuff running, whilst knowing my connection was fine.....

Top Bottom