Okay, we're ready to go ...

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Thanks for all your work, seems it was a lot more than anticipated. Site seems much slicker this morning too.

The 'insert/edit link' button is greyed out. I'm on Win Vista, IE 9. I hope it's just yet to be implemented as I liked using it.

It's greyed out until you highlight some text to turn into a link. As until you have highlighted some text, it won't be able to do anything.

Glover Fan

Looks excellent on a PC.

Unfortunately I browse this site mostly on my smart phone and I really miss the dedicated mobile skin. Takes too long to load over 3G now and I have to faff zooming in to see the posts. My only criticism really, but I must say the mobile skin feature was a unique feature which separated itself from other forums IMO. :smile:

Svendo

Guru
It's greyed out until you highlight some text to turn into a link. As until you have highlighted some text, it won't be able to do anything.
Brilliant! Thanks, that's better than before when I'd write something, think 'oh, that text should be the link text' then have to C+P it into the little dialog box.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Looks excellent on a PC.

Unfortunately I browse this site mostly on my smart phone and I really miss the dedicated mobile skin. Takes too long to load over 3G now and I have to faff zooming in to see the posts. My only criticism really, but I must say the mobile skin feature was a unique feature which separated itself from other forums IMO. :smile:

Bottom left - click the style choser (currently set to CycleChat) and select the mobile theme ... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
BTW, taht Facebook alerts style thingy is awesome.

When you login it's great for jumping straight back into conversations you're already involved in.

I've got an add-on to put on the site in the coming weeks that, once you're up to date with reading new threads, will offer you some other areas of the site to explore. Should keep everyone's interest up. :thumbsup:

Davidc

Guru
Looks good and nice to have CC back

Only thing is - my Getafix avatar seems to have been guillotined (just above the nose)!

Edit: I've now discovered I can have the feet chopped off instead.

mr Mag00

rising member
hey its much quicker today, all looking good, you must be pleased Shaun?

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Sorry for the late post Shaun, just wanted to say i've had time to have a proper look and play around the last few days since it was all updating and it's pretty bloody good really! :biggrin:

I still crave some sort of an area section,(:whistle:) as apposed to all the rides covering everywhere, but loads of new features, whole thing looks great and is as friendly and informative as ever! Top stuff, well done!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Thanks, glad you're enjoying the change - the area sections for the Rides forum are on the to-do list ... it's just that it's a bloody big list at the mo ... :smile:

I'm pecking away at it each time I get a chance and stuff that's on there won't be forgotten. :thumbsup:

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
No worries Shaun, as above it all looks and feels great. It's also got this smoothness to it which i find quite unique on a forum.

All the hard work well worth it mate. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom