Olympics 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T-Mobile would be missing a trick if they didn't bring out 5 ring tones as a pre-games bit of 'joining in the vibe' advertising, Pizza Hut marketed their Crown Crust pizza in time for the Jubilee etc...
Here is BA's offering which made me smile; just enter your postcode et voila!
http://taxi.ba.com/

However, I am awaiting DeptfordMarmoset's first pictures (he is one of CycleChat's Investigation Team) of the efforts of LOCOG to paint rings around the capital and all sorts of associated things. (Morning Chris :hello:) It might be interesting to relate stories of Olympic censorship too...I know that a majority of readers are not London based but, just plan your journey and get in here. We're all in this together. It is only a short train journey to the smoke after all. Just leave your bike at home though because they will get in the way of all those giant suitcases and scare the big fat spectators on their way to pay homage to McStratford.
Anyone got any Olympic excitement pictures?:smile:

snorri

Legendary Member
That was clever:biggrin:. They must have come and filmed it when I was away on holiday, funny my neighbours haven't mentioned it .:sad:

Edit to say I'm commenting on the link in the OP.

The Belgian Olympics team getting that so-important dietary fine-tuning just right.

559420-mussel-eating-contest.jpg
Are they the mussels from Brussels Mort? Or just some damme food or the other...

Top Bottom