One23 Extreme Bright 1000 lumen front light - anyone got one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Other than if you've bought one, you may have paid too much. It's the same as the Magicshine 808E and all it's clones. The Clones can be got for £25 and more, the MS for about £50-£60.

Very bright though, but really an off road light.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Well, I paid £60 so the price isn't my main concern. And it is incredibly bright and the battery lasts over 4 hours so good value so far.
Other than if you've bought one, you may have paid too much. It's the same as the Magicshine 808E and all it's clones. The Clones can be got for £25 and more, the MS for about £50-£60.

Very bright though, but really an off road light.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's basically a better quality light from the T6 ones floating about.

Good news is batteries are easily available, and you can make your own packs up.

What questions do you have ?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
It's basically a better quality light from the T6 ones floating about.

Good news is batteries are easily available, and you can make your own packs up.

What questions do you have ?
yes , I had a look at the magicshine lights and you can easily see the similarities, but they are not exactly the same design and the cost is very similar anyway.
My question just related to the way the low battery light functions and the sequence of the colours - my light and the instruction manual don't seem to match!

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Mine runs; green-blue-red, and the actual main light flashes during each change.
The manual states that it should be; blue-green-red
Also, my light seems to be a bit unsure sometimes and will for example switchback to the colour before for a minute before going back again. For example, it will go to red, quickly go back to blue for a minute and then finally back to red.

I'm sure that all this is fine, just wanted to compare to someone else with he same light. The light itself works perfectly well.

carcharodon

Yep.
I got one. They are sold in Australia under the brand / model name Xeccon S - 12.
Overkill for road/ path use...
Lot's of throw. Popular with MTB' ERS.
Rubber ring mounts mean the lamp moves around on the bars. There are solid metal mounts available, made and sold by Xeccon.

Top Bottom