OOH ooooh oooooooow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Even if she never posted again... but as you can see, her total is a rapidly moving target! ;)

Is Arch a girl then? :eek:

(long time since we've had that one)

Arch

Married to Night Train
You got me a bit confused there! I know my hearing isn't what it used to be, and I need glasses for reading small print in poor light, but I can still usually tell the gender of most people who have come on my forum rides!

It became a bit of a joke back on the C+ forum - someone who been around a while would see a reference to me that made my gender clear, or a photo, and be astonished, as they'd always assumed I was male.

I like to think that it's down to my even handed writing style, and dislike of gender stereotyping. That, or I'm butcher than I'd like to be.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It became a bit of a joke back on the C+ forum - someone who been around a while would see a reference to me that made my gender clear, or a photo, and be astonished, as they'd always assumed I was male.

I like to think that it's down to my even handed writing style, and dislike of gender stereotyping. That, or I'm butcher than I'd like to be.

Arch, I thought you liked baking and knitting, I didn't know you liked using big knives and choppers :ohmy:

Top Bottom