Operation Puerto - fin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Now that it is closed they can maybe name names. Why not, there was nothing criminal going on...

(...although I think I read something earlier today about another appeal, but did not pay attention to the date of the article)

Noodley

Crackle said:

cheers, I thought I'd seen it somewhere.

Mind you, once they do eventually decide to do bugger all about it (which I think is almost inevitable) would it be possible to release names? After all they would not have done anything wrong so there would be nothing to worry about. All they would have done was make use of a doctor who has done nothing wrong either...

I dunno. It's being dismissed on the grounds that no public health law was broken but appealed on doping laws introduced later. You can just see how bamboozling complex the argument would become about releasing the names officially. Still if the investigation does close tongues might wag.

But if the names are released, without being made part of due process and a possible legal outcome, then all that will happen is that lots of tongues will start wagging and we'll be castigated for passing judgement without any evidence...

I doubt the names will ever be officially released, it would be too much of a legal mine field. Maybe they'll show up in a L'Equipe scoop one day, who knows.
sarcasm.gif

Chuffy said:
But if the names are released, without being made part of due process and a possible legal outcome, then all that will happen is that lots of tongues will start wagging and we'll be castigated for passing judgement without any evidence....

is the same as..

Chuffy said:
I doubt the names will ever be officially released, it would be too much of a legal mine field. Maybe they'll show up in a L'Equipe scoop one day, who knows.

:evil:

Fixed! :evil:

Top Bottom