Orbea bike 60cm for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpb

2012-03-16 11.06.23.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.33.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.48.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.57.jpg 2012-03-16 11.07.07.jpg 2012-03-16 11.07.27.jpg 2012-03-16 11.07.48.jpg 2012-03-16 11.08.00.jpg 2012-03-16 11.05.59.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.11.jpg
2012-03-16 11.06.23.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.11.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.23.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.33.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.48.jpg 2012-03-16 11.06.11.jpg
Due to injury I'm reluctantly selling my bike. The frame is a white Orbea San Remo with Orbea carbon forks.
Carbon seat post and Selle Italia white seat. handle bars are wet white Ritchey pro logic wcs and stem is 110 cm and also Ritchey pro logic wcs. Bar tape is Blue Lizard Skin.
Brakes are Ultegra 6700 both front and rear. Ultegra 6700 Shifters. chainset is an Ultegra 6700 double 39/53. Wheels are Mavic Kysriums and i think that the tyres are Scwhalbe blizzard sports (blue stripe down the middle) Cassette is Ultegra 6700 11/28.
This is a very reluctant sale as previously mentioned but i can't ride for at least a year so there's no point in keeping it.The frame is from 2009/10. a bit of paint has come off when washing it with a power washer on the underside of the downtube (not much) i set this bike up by myself then had it serviced. with all the components fitted this bike has probably done no more than 70 miles.
Sell for £830 ono. Live in the Plymouth area and local pickup is preferred.viewing is welcome. Both Carbon bottle holders will be included. Pedals and computer not included.

Norm

Open to reasonable offers (don't take the Michael)
Sorry to be a strop-bag but can you give an idea of what you are expecting, please. The Terms & Rules (link in bottom right hand corner) say "Please put a price (or guide price) on your items... "

Thanks muchly. :thumbsup:

Reactions: jpb
That's a nice bike, and 12 months is not a long time in the scheme of things. So as you are so reluctant to sell it why not mothball it, you've clearly got it set up how you like it, and it will save you having to buy another bike once your injury free?
Hope you get well soon :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

jpb

That's a nice bike, and 12 months is not a long time in the scheme of things. So as you are so reluctant to sell it why not mothball it, you've clearly got it set up how you like it, and it will save you having to buy another bike once your injury free?
Hope you get well soon :thumbsup:

Thanks very much. unfortunately my injury is permanent (spinal cord nerve damage) and 12 months is just a guess to when i'll be able to ride again if i will ever be able to that is but i'm not giving up. the other thing is that i'll be able to spend 5k on a bike in 12 months so i wont be riding this one.

No-one is critscising, just pointing out what is considered the norm when taking shots to advertise a bike, but that said if that's how you've set the brakes up, then the shop where you said it was serviced should have corrected it as it's wrong. The levers are there to enable the removal of the wheels without deflating the tyres, but if you're going to blow £5k on a bike I guess you know this already :smile:

Considering the nature of your injury have you thought about a recumbent bike? Far less stress on the spine and generally recommended for people with back/spinal problems to enable them to continue to enjoy cycling, you could get a blinding on e with your budget :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

jpb

No-one is critscising, just pointing out what is considered the norm when taking shots to advertise a bike, but that said if that's how you've set the brakes up, then the shop where you said it was serviced should have corrected it as it's wrong. The levers are there to enable the removal of the wheels without deflating the tyres, but if you're going to blow £5k on a bike I guess you know this already :smile:

Considering the nature of your injury have you thought about a recumbent bike? Far less stress on the spine and generally recommended for people with back/spinal problems to enable them to continue to enjoy cycling, you could get a blinding on e with your budget :thumbsup:

i have thought about it and that will be a possibility but i'd rather focus on riding normally first and have that as a back up plan. :-)

OP
OP
J

jpb

hought about it and i have decided to mothball it. not worth getting rid of as its the first bike i've done myself and you never know... i might be able to ride soon. Thanks Smokeysmoo.

Top Bottom