OT: htc Desire HD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Two Years old, good condition comes complete with case-mate tough case and a new screen protector in the box. The case and screen protector were around £60.00! but, that was 2 Years ago.
I did run it for about a Year with the screen protector on, but took it off as I preferred the screen without it. Consequently it has some light scratching on the screen but nothing that's ever caused me any concern.

Thought I'd list it here before fleabaying it at the weekend. It is a very good phone, only selling due to upgrade.

Not rooted, nor locked to any network so none of that bloatware stuff (it's one of the carphone warehouse unbranded ones)

If there's any real interest I'll put some pictures up this evening but it's just a quick ad before ebay really.

£140.00 posted.

Some info here, but Google will throw up plenty of info/reviews

Are you interested in a swap for a Win 7.5 phone???:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
No, sorry, I did try a Windows phone before I got the Android, Ended up returning it as it wasn't for me.
My new htc One X should be waiting for me when I get home anyway :smile:

I would swap it for a Bose Wave radio, but the odds of someone having an unwanted one that they just so happen to want to trade for a Desire HD must be a million to one!

Top Bottom