OT-maxi cosi baby car seat + car seat base.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
For sale .
This is a maxi cosi cabrio fix car seat from birth to 12 months approx, can be used with a seat belt or on a base.Has a built in shade that tucks behind the head cushion when not needed.Can be used with compatible travel systems , i have been using it with a mother care spin with the correct adaptors which will probably be listed as well .
This car seat has been used for 9 months and now my daughter is big enough for the next size so i am selling it as cash is tight .
Manual included, never been in a crash etc.
Not the original image , but if you want photos PM and i can arrange some when SWMBO gets back.
main_l.jpg

Also the easy fix base.
This is the base for the seat that can either be used with the seat belt or iso fix if you car has the fittings.Again manual included.
kqUMgw74v_L_7-lZt9zf1tJ8eXB2ld9wv6TKj53kMiLFa_cmEgZ1epvWlmb5R6_rfxj5NhZwgEkCiL_USP7TV1Nnp76P9oOgH8tVx61YLlsR9A0FGlx_2rO5O2-6j9Vh39ZyAkbwIZA4C5MUMjURC_ClxtjVueee9x91g26cxN4NzEpLtkcErtw

Also included is a rain cover for the seat.

For all of the above you are looking at £200 brand new , given its only just over 9 months old i am asking £100 for the lot , i would prefer collection but can arrange postage .

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
We had the same seat and used it with our pre- isofix car. Just thought I'd throw that in to be helpful :smile:

Top Bottom