Overbury's 531 steel tourer 20.5"/52cm £200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niggle

I am selling my 1983 Overbury's tourer, it is pretty much as in the pictures below, but will be sold without a saddle*, pedals, or bar tape. It is 3x6 Shimano gears with nice Suntour downtube friction shifters and original Biopace chain rings. I have replaced the tyres with 32mm. Panaracer Paselas, and the brake blocks with Koolstop Salmons, both of which are about half worn I suppose. It had been stored in hanging up in someone's garage after a few months use until I bought it, then I have used it for about 3000 miles. The frame does have a fair number of little bits of surface corrosion on it, but nothing of concern and when I serviced the bottom bracket it was like new inside the shell.

The only issue it has is some brake judder at the front, which seems to be due to a very slight flatspot in the rim. The rim probably needs replacing which is a shame as it is not at all worn, wheels are 700c.

*I am selling the saddle I have been using separately on the basis that not everyone would necessarily want the B17, the original saddle in the pictures had to be thrown out due to a cracked shell.

I would like £200 for the bike plus delivery.

94981781.jpg
73156060.jpg
87871519.jpg
90975006.jpg

OP
OP
niggle

niggle

Component list:

Simplex shifters (not Suntour as I said above)
Shimano Deore XT 'Deer Head' derailleurs
Shimano BR MT60 cantilever brakes
Shimano M600 hubs
Wolber Super Champion Modele 58 rims
Shimano FC-B124 Biopace crankset
Shimano BB, not sure what model, but its nice and smooth.
Shimano 105 headset
SR stem
Italmanubri Europa Super Racing bars
Blackburn rear rack

gnvqsos

Über Member
Component list:

Simplex shifters (not Suntour as I said above)
Shimano Deore XT 'Deer Head' derailleurs
Shimano BR MT60 cantilever brakes
Shimano M600 hubs
Wolber Super Champion Modele 58 rims
Shimano FC-B124 Biopace crankset
Shimano BB, not sure what model, but its nice and smooth.
Shimano 105 headset
SR stem
Italmanubri Europa Super Racing bars
Blackburn rear rack

Please get back to me about bike John

Top Bottom