Own posts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aberal

Guru
Is there a way of tracking down your own posts here? I subscribe to a photography forum which seems to be driven by the same engine and under "quick links" there's an option to link to all your previous posts. It's useful for following up and carrying on conversations, especially if you've been away for a few days.

Norm

Click your name then "view public profile". Click the "Statistics" button then on "Find all posts by aberal"

Or, save this url in your favourites. :becool:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Campfire said:
Yes you sometimes forget which posts you've subscribed to! No, I don't know unless you put in a search. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will answer.

In "My Account" if you scroll down, there is "List Subscriptions". This tells you threads you have posted in. You can select "e-mail notification" of replies.

Shaun

Founder
Just click on Find My Posts in the Quick Links at the top. :becool:

(No, you're not going mad, it wasn't there before - I added it just for you :smile: - well, and the few thousand others who pop in regularly!!)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Norm

aberal said:
Would be easier if that were under "quick links" though....:smile:
There is now. That's a cool response! :becool: Crap, he beat me, just because he's got the inside line!

Cheat Cheat Cheat! lol

OP
OP
aberal

aberal

Guru
Admin said:

(No, you're not going mad, it wasn't there before - I added it just for you :biggrin: - well, and the few thousand others who pop in regularly!!)

Cheers,

Wey hey! That's brilliant - thanks Shaun. :sad:

Norm said:
There is now. That's a cool response! :smile:

It is indeed. :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Admin said:

(No, you're not going mad, it wasn't there before - I added it just for you :biggrin: - well, and the few thousand others who pop in regularly!!)

Cheers,

Tut, :smile::smile::sad: This is the second time this evening I have explained about List Subscriptions - now you tell me. At least you have confirmed that I am not going mad. :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom