Paisley Commuters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sayek1

Guru
Location
Glasgow
Thought I'd say thanks to the three guys who all stopped at 6.45 this morning on the Elderslie to Paisley cycle track and checked if I needed any help after puncturing from the NED's bottle smashing exploits from last night.

Managed to not get a puncture after hitting the first bottle full on when I wasn't looking, but did get a puncture when I steered around the second bottle which I had seen! Not even the Marathon+'s saved me.

Am beginning to think that maybe the road might be a better option. On a 19 mile commute I only have approx 4 road miles but if I keep seeing the amount of glass that's around at the moment I may head for the roads instead.

Its good to see people looking out for others.

K
 

Coco

Guru
Location
Glasgow
Its a good way of building up Karma for whenever they may need it.

I'm probably tempting fate here, but I've never had a p* on that cycle path, despite its reputation.
 
Top Bottom