Pampered cyclists.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lurker

Is there any truth in it? Suspect the answer may be no - in which case you could have fun demolishing some of the assertions....
Also - who is the cycle path designed for - possibly schoolchildren, who may otherwise be at risk of obesity etc.?

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
Lurker said:
Is there any truth in it? Suspect the answer may be no - in which case you could have fun demolishing some of the assertions....
Also - who is the cycle path designed for - possibly schoolchildren, who may otherwise be at risk of obesity etc.?
Unfortunately I cannot comment with the benefit of local knowledge. I did write to the editor some time ago on the pro car policy of that particular newspaper, he replied with the rudest letter I have ever seen, I should have framed it.:smile:

Lurker

snorri said:
.... I did write to the editor some time ago on the pro car policy of that particular newspaper, he replied with the rudest letter I have ever seen, I should have framed it.:smile:

or posted the text here;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Trouble is, the paper probably isn't so far wrong. Most cycle farcilities are an utter waste of time and money. I live somewhere with probably one of the best cycle path networks there is, and even some of ours are purest pants.

atbman

Veteran
I have written pointing out that, faced with a driver turning right across one and its consequent effect on my sphincter muscle, Pampering seems a pretty good idea to me

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
snorri said:
Unfortunately I cannot comment with the benefit of local knowledge. I did write to the editor some time ago on the pro car policy of that particular newspaper, he replied with the rudest letter I have ever seen, I should have framed it.:biggrin:

Do a youtube video, hold the letter up to the camera and give a "faceless" commentary on it. :smile:

Top Bottom