SOLD Park Tools and a crankset !!! Price Reduction !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
I'm making some changes to my workshop and have the following items for sale (text from Park Tool and Shimano)) - no problem to send:
================

SOLD Park Tool CRS-1 NEW UNUSED (package is a bit tatty)
The CRS-1 is a professional tool set for installation of crown races onto forks with 1" and 1 1/8" steering columns. Using the long, strong driver tube, one of the included drifts, and a hammer or mallet (not included), the CRS-1 safely and accurately drives the crown race into its properly seated position.

Includes six specially-sized drifts — three in the 1" standard, three in the 1 1/8" standard — for compatibility with most crown race shapes and designs. Each drift is made from anodized aluminum to avoid damaging the crown race.

------------
Park Tool Tyre Seater - UNUSED SOLD
Bike tires can be a pain to seat properly, thanks to the tight, inflexible beads of the tire body. The PTS-1 is designed to help quickly and easily seat these stubborn bicycle tires. The solid cast steel construction and long comfortable handles of the PTS-1 provide ample leverage to persuade even the most unyielding tire. The 3.5" wide jaws are covered in grip tape for extra holding power, and adjust to fit most road, mountain, cruiser, or BMX tires, including tubeless setups.

Retail £70/80 £40 posted

-------------------
Park Tool Frame alignment tool AS NEW SOLD
After a crash or accident, a bicycle frame may become misaligned, causing handling issues, shifting problems and wheel installation difficulties. The Park Tool Frame Alignment Indicator measures three points of contact on the frame — the head tube, seat tube, and rear dropouts — to ensure that it is perfectly straight. 39" (99 cm) long with an adjustable dropout indicator to fit most sizes and types of bicycles.

Retail £50 £30 posted

----------------
Shimano Deore FC-M590 crankset (no rings) NEW & UNUSED SOLD
- Crank arms only (no bottom bracket, chainrings or chainring fixing bolts)
- For 9 speed
- Silver
- 104/64mm BCD
- 170mm

Can't see retail for just the cranks £22 posted

I really would like the stuff to go so I'm open to realistic offers - first come first served! Please PM if interested (can also be collected from Stratford-upon-Avon)

Attachments

• park-crs1-a.jpg
    park-crs1-a.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 75
  • park-crs1-b.jpg
    park-crs1-b.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 75
  • PT-tyre-seater-9dec22.jpg
    PT-tyre-seater-9dec22.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 54
  • PT-frame-align-9dec22.jpg
    PT-frame-align-9dec22.jpg