Parker International

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon R

Hi all was just wonderin if anybody had used parker international for anything. seem to have a good website and some good prices on a few items that i'm interested in but can't find any reviews.

yello

I personally have not had a problem with them and have bought maybe half a dozen things off of them. Stuff has arrived as ordered and promptly.

But I have heard that people have had problems when Parkers don't have the stuff in stock. In particular, they don't let you know what's happening or when they expect to have it in.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
+1 good service, keen prices. I shop around anyway, but I have used them for years, even before the tinterweb... yup photocopied price list, no photos, and you had to speak to them on the phone.........

Crankarm

Guru
I used them twice. First transaction went fine and received goods no problem. Second time there was a problem with the stuff they sent. I had to return it, same day actually.Then the nightmare started. It took them weeks and weeks to refund me about 6-7 weeks maybe 2 months in the end. They kept telling me it had just been processed which was utter b0ll0cks. They didn't want to know and were just fobbing me off. Neither did they pay my return postage despite intially assuring me they would by email. In the end I just gave up trying to get it back so won't use them now.

I've purchased lots of stuff from CRC but if there has been a problem which has happened a few times over the last 3 or 4 years I've been using them, problems happen from time to time, but it's how a company deals with them. Anyway CRC have paid my return postage with no questions or being fobbed off. For this I will continue to use them as I need the re-assurance that they are not going to dump on you. Obviously with such a large operation there will be a certain level of problems but hopefully they are sorted quickly.

So PARKERS I now AVOID. Anyway their website is rubbish as even though it says stuff is in stock - it often isn't. So having paid using your CC your buggered unless your are flush enough to be able to pay double by buying elsewhere such as CRC. I suppose you would eventually get your money back but is a PITA.

Will1985

Über Member
The stock level and related email correspondence is unreliable, but I've never had a problem with items which are in stock. A bit more expensive than other places too.

Check out the Similar Threads at the bottom of this page.

peanut

I haven't used parkers for years. Have you checked Ribble's stock ?
Their site is updated daily for stock and their prices are better. I always use them first now as there postage and service is excellent

just bought some M324 pedals from them for £29, everywhere else was over £50. was a bit worried when I had no email acknowledgement of my order for 2 days so emailed them but then had an email back from them (crossing mine) to say the pedals had actually despatched.

and then got a reply to my query email confirming as such so i would say that they are OK

Just adding to this I ordered a new light from the online shop on Sunday 11pm ish, its arrived (11:45am Tuesday), dispatched 4pm Monday. Maybe they've sorted out their service from the previous reviews and also after reading this I avoided the Ebay site but thumbs up to Parkers of Bolton from me.

Oops, I never realised Parkers of Bolton and Parker International were two separate companies, all my previous kudos goes to Parkers of Bolton.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I use Evans mostly, get them to price match others as needed

...or Wiggle/CRC as free Collect+ returns - you have the right to return stuff under DSR, I'd rather not pay

Top Bottom