Peogeot Europa Steel F&F with Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Right, I've decided to reign myself in, I have no idea why I bought this other than an insane urge to fettle as I don't want a complete bike of this nature. I was going to press ahead and complete a build but it would be to my taste and I'd probably just lose money on the deal. To date I have spent £30 so that's the price or £50 if it needs to be posted(if I can post for less then you can pay less), I'm not trying to make on this. Pics of what's on offer here:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/sets/72157626080810198/

Steel frame in turquoise blue with black steel forks, rear spacing is 130mm, clearance for about a 700x25, mudguard eyelets, DT shifter mounts, one bottle cage mount. Standard 68mm Englsh thread BB shell, 1" threaded forks, internal is 22.2mm quill fitting, frame 560mm CtoC both TT and ST, the ST is 580mm CtoT, horizontal rear dropouts.

All parts have been removed from the frame and cleaned/greased and put back on or replaced, what you get:-

frame and forks as above
new headset, 1" threaded fitted by LBS
new to this bike, but previously used, BB fitted, UN54 113mm
stronglight 130bcd double chainset, 42/52 rings, chainring bolts replaced with used but reasonable ones, chainrings look in good shape to me
original road/cage pedals
original front mech
original 7 speed rear mech, fully stripped, greased and reassembled
original caliper brakes and the pads appear to be pretty new to me, the calipers themselves are actually quite nice and in good working order, I did remove, oil and reinstall.
bottle cage installed with new stainless allen bolts
100mm quill stem, fully cleaned, greased and reinstalled
38cm road bars, again cleaned
Shimano DT shifters, front is 7 speed indexed

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Tempted but don't have £50 spare. Maybe next time

Top Bottom