People are trying to avoid me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have ordered 2x those BLT lights.I see there is one on ebay but I have a funny feeling I have had trouble with that seller.Crap feedback as well.
 

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
Afternoon
After losing one of my lights on the way home last night and the fact my other has managed to zap recharged batteries in 40 mins this morning, Would you buy a Mars 3.0 for £13 or the Mars 4.0 for £18 ??
 

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
fossyant said:
Both - I have both...

If it has to be 1, go for the 4.0 - changing batteries is easier.


Ta

Can I mount it on the Stem under my Seat Stem ?
Other light brackets I have had are not wide enough.
 
Location
my house
Downward said:
Ta

Can I mount it on the Stem under my Seat Stem ?
Other light brackets I have had are not wide enough.

Some lights which have cable tie type brackets like cateye have spares obtainable. If you've got a light like this then a second bracket can usually be combined with the original to fit round a wider seat post - I've done this with my cateye rear light.
 
Top Bottom