Petition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Click here to sign the petition.

Two years ago, Richard O'Dwyer was studying for a multimedia degree at Sheffield Hallam University. In his spare time he ran a website that acted as a search engine for users to find links to watch TV and films online.

He respected the rules -- deleting content when he received requests to remove it. But despite this, he’s now been accused of copyright violation and could face 10 years in a US prison, after the British Home Secretary, Theresa May, signed an extradition order in March.

Richard is not a US citizen, he's lived in the UK all his life, his site was not hosted there, and most of his users were not from the US. America is trying to prosecute a UK citizen for an alleged crime which took place on UK soil.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
signed

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I would but the website is crap - every time I go to type my details, the box disappears. It then reappeares, but promptly vanishes again when I try to type again, so, sod it, I'll try again later :rolleyes:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I'm in and signed up. This goverment is as bad as the last few, poodles of the USA. Our parliament should really have a bit of backbone and say no now and then.

Signed. On doing a bit of research, it seems the cheese eating surrender monkeys would have told the Donalds what to do with themselves.
En principe la France n’extrade pas ses nationaux, mais les juge elle-même

martint235

Dog on a bike
Trying to sign. Would appear the Home Office computer systems don't like me signing. Will have to re-do it from home later.

Top Bottom