PF30 Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
No apology forthcoming? I'll assume that the only person being ignorant here is you, yellow saddle.

Maybe you could prove that you are not ignorant first? Answer the question put to you.

Being as I asked a question first and got an insult for a reply, perhaps the person you should be demanding to have questions answered is your friend. But of course, I wouldn't expect that to happen. Birds of a feather and all that....

Citius

It's actually quite simple. You accused YS of not being factual, and then refused to elaborate. I'd say the onus is on you to either put up or shut up.

outlash

also available in orange
No, I asked if it was a post of opinions dressed up as fact. That's not an accusation, it's a question. I got called ignorant as a reply. If it got taken as an accusation as you seem to imply, then perhaps a change of tack with the way replies are made may be in order. Or a thicker skin perhaps given how you're wading in for him.
Or perhaps you're one and the same person with multiple personality disorder, who knows? You do seem to 'contribute' on the same threads an awful lot...

outlash

also available in orange
It's hilarious actually... I'll only be to happy to answer any of your/his questions if I get my original question answered satisfactorily. I know that's a tricky concept for you to grasp, but that's how grown ups converse in the real world.

Top Bottom