Photos of yesterday ride to Dover Cycling Fellowship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wp6b84a8d4_05.jpg

Each week on a Tuesday the Lancashire Group of the Rough-Stuff Fellowship as a ride to the Dover Cycling Fellowship click here to see rest of the photos of yesterday ride.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Great pics.I enjoy your pictures of various rides .Im presuming you dont ride from Lancashire to Dover each week so Im puzzled about the "Dover Fe llowship"?

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
The Dover Cycling Fellowship are group of cyclists who meet up each Tuesday at lunchtime at Lydiate Parish Hall in Lancashire from across South Lancashire.

Banjo

Southlakes said:
The Dover Cycling Fellowship are group of cyclists who meet up each Tuesday at lunchtime at Lydiate Parish Hall in Lancashire from across South Lancashire.

Next time I am in that part of the world I would love pay them a visit.Just wondered what the connection with Dover is.

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
I just add a Brief history of the Dover Cycling Fellowship at this link and think the connection to Dover is that its the surname of the first Treasuer of the Fellowship.

Banjo

Thanks for the link.Its certainly a thriving club with 1400 members.

I am occasionally in the North of England.Hopefully take my bike next time and incorporate a visit to them into a day ride on the bike. Cheers.

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Thanks anorak, I work has a greenkeeper at a local Golf Club and only get out on my bike at weekends but Brian who took photos of the ride to Dover Cycling Fellowship is out on his bike most days of the week.

Top Bottom