Picture of my Ass...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Fab Foodie said:
Small but beautifully formed...

I'd stroke your ass anyday!;)
*likes*

Will1985

Über Member
Looks like our surviving donkey...its chocolate coloured companion (like the one in the background) died earlier today :ohmy:

£500 for cremation was too much, so she is going to be buried in the paddock tomorrow.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
What would happen if you offered it a nice long, juicy carrot?
I think it would certainly get a good chomping...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Will1985 said:
Looks like our surviving donkey...its chocolate coloured companion (like the one in the background) died earlier today :ohmy:

£500 for cremation was too much, so she is going to be buried in the paddock tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that Will.

longers

Legendary Member
Will1985 said:

Sorry to hear that too :biggrin:.

Did she have a good innings? I hope the grounds not too hard or do you have mechanical assistance? Been to a few horse funerals here. Big holes.

Will1985

Über Member
Mechanical...takes 5 minutes. It is actually the second donkey death in 4 months. This one was 20, but we had only had her a couple of months as a replacement....

Apparently it is to do with the grass - equines can't cope with suddenly changing from West Country grass to East Anglia grass. Seriously....several horses die of this every year as the levels of naturally occurring toxins are too high for their guts to cope with.

Top Bottom