Ping: Chif Chaf (Chuffy)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Right thats it 28 days is a month!!!!! Have legs like a gorilla see here.

Am off to sort them out with a Gillette Fusion now ready for the Club run in the morning.

Respect! :tongue:
Shave them peggies Mondlybongly, you've earned it. ;)

yenrod

2618453587_e1bfa276b4.jpg

Sort those weeds out too Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ! :tongue:

bonj2

There is LITERALLY no point in shaving your legs if you're a layman. The only reason the tour de france fellas do it is so that if they crash they can get back on the road in about 8.3 seconds flat. The same as the reason F1 cars don't carry a manual wheel brace and a jack in the back and the driver has to jack it up on the verge and change the tyres himself.
So shaving your legs is actually the cycling equivalent of carrying an F1-standard, automatic, 4-bolt motorised wheel-unscrewer completely filling the boot of your car wherever you drive.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I tried to work out what was "growing" between your big toe and second toe. Is it a dandylion or has a baby elephant stepped on your foot recently? Very nice feet BTW, you obviously look after them.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
bonj said:
...shaving your legs is actually the cycling equivalent of carrying an F1-standard, automatic, 4-bolt motorised wheel-unscrewer completely filling the boot of your car wherever you drive.

[pedant mode] F1 wheels only have a single center nut which is spun off and put on with a compressed air gun.[pedant mode]

But I get your point.:blush:

yenrod

mondobongo said:
Aye if you lose a bet with Chuffy you could end up like that Yenners.

I already have Mondo..then again, - if you where to see my feet it'd be 'si senor the hairy gorilla ! :blush::angry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom