"PING" Ms Halo J and Mr Halo J

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
[QUOTE 1302077"]
That was you two at Evans at The Cut on Wednesday evening about 6ish, wasn't it? Only clocked after you left.

Yes. I was repairing (yet another) puncture.
[/quote]

Hehe yes that was us. I hit an iceberg on the way into the office so was borrowing their pumps after repairing the puncture at lunch time, cheaper than wasting a canister and easy than my micropump.

Was that you outside? I was looking at your bike so didn't recognise you.

Abs

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Yes that was us indeed!

I was stood right next to you outside as you repaired the puncture, oblivious to who you were (though I'm dreadful with faces & names which is bad as I'm an ex-teacher!)

I've started to cycle down to meet HaloJ from work & cycle back again when I can, I need to get fit again and shift the excess bulk I'm carrying around!

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
[QUOTE 1302079"]
Yep.

Massive queue inside. I got fed up and just left, decided to repair the puncture rather than buying anew tube. For some weirdly happy reason you were whistling whilst waiting.
[/quote]

Hehe yeah I had the theme tune from Pirates of the Caribbean stuck in my head. :biggrin: I did think at the time "I wonder if that gent needs a spare tube" then dismissed it as a silly thought as you were outside Evan's.

Top Bottom