Please tell me this ISN'T REAL !!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

:biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yenrod, did you see any of the return of spiderman thing on recently on Alain Robert? It was quite an amusing series.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Marin - no never sadly - I don't mind him as he climbs up things AND then doesnt arse around at the top... :biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yeah it was channel four, daredevils season I think it was called. Had this guy who did an Arctic circle marathon half naked as one of the other programmes.

Globalti

Legendary Member
*spits dismissively* My brother and I climbed a crane in Newcastle in the 70s. We pissed off the end of the jib - it must have taken 10 seconds before we heard the "rain" falling on plastic sheeting below.

We'd been for our one and only ever clubbing experience in the toon and were walking home in the early hours. I had a bit of trouble explaining the greasy black cable mark right across the shoulders of my jacket to my Mum the next day.

Have a look at these guys: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Rigid Raider said:
*spits dismissively* My brother and I climbed a crane in Newcastle in the 70s. We pissed off the end of the jib - it must have taken 10 seconds before we heard the "rain" falling on plastic sheeting below.

We'd been for our one and only ever clubbing experience in the toon and were walking home in the early hours. I had a bit of trouble explaining the greasy black cable mark right across the shoulders of my jacket to my Mum the next day.

Have a look at these guys: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

some awesome pics on this site

Slowgrind

All looks good fun until someone gets killed! It gives me nightmares to think that people risk lives for kicks! Some eejit recently climbed to the top of a town centre scaffold in pitch dark before the scaff. was 100% complete! despite the site being behind fencing and guarded! All this was done to boast on a web site to other like minded eejits!

Top Bottom