Please turn e bay off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
help me please i need to cure my addiction to buying bikes on e bay , just brought 2 more on flea bay tonight nice and reasonable both look in good condition but the eye tell all not the pictures , so garage will be full by weekend .

both boring old Raleigh racers but ideal commuters

Wigsie

Nincompoop
If you want another I have a Raleigh Clubman frame waiting for fixed/SS conversion was contemplating popping it of e bay but this may help your addiction! realising there are other places to purchase things not just e bay!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
wigsie , i didnt mention in posting about all the other bikes & frames in the gareage i have so thanks a lot but i ought to say no thank you , but send me details on private mail

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
help me please i need to cure my addiction to buying bikes on e bay , just brought 2 more on flea bay tonight nice and reasonable both look in good condition but the eye tell all not the pictures , so garage will be full by weekend .

No problemo! For merely 36 notes you will have room for another 3 BEFORE the weekend!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
picked a raliegh magnum gas pipe job up last night , bargain ok , rode for first time today and it jumps in all gears so will need to replace freehub body after fitting another wheel first to see if problem goes away , either way given the condition of rest of bike still a good bargain

Top Bottom